Monday, January 17, 2011

New Menu Review - Beefy Crunch Burrito

I like to try new advertised items, so I thought, why not talk about that? And I'm doing just that. And I know this isn't quite new anymore, but as I said I just started this blog, dammin.



Where can you get it?: Taco Bell
How much?: $0.99 (for the moment)
What's in it?: "Layers of seasoned ground beef, rice, warm nacho cheese sauce, reduced fat sour cream, and Flamin' Hot (R) Fritos (R) wrapped in a warm flour tortilla."
How is it?: Not bad. I like spicy, but I could forget that this thing even has a spicy element in it. The chips add a nice taste though, and perhaps it's just because I haven't eaten one of these right when I got it, but the chips weren't all that crunchy. Still they added a nice texture and bit of crunch. Not my favorite thing on the menu though, and if it sticks around they'll likely raise the price, and I'm not sure it's worth it for that much more than a dollar.

Recommendation: Worth trying once.

Oh and, though I can't do it for this one, I plan on giving bowel updates for future "New Menu Reviews", mostly for fast-food places. Yes, I do mean that as a bit of a joke, but the posts about the after-effects of the food will seriously happen.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment