Sunday, January 23, 2011

Perhaps the Best Deal in the World (or not)

So I just saw this advertisement for Amazon Prime, more specifically a free month of Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime seems to be exclusively about cheaper (and free) shipping, and for $79 for a year for use by up to 4 (or 5 if I believe that picture) people/accounts and the savings could easily be more than worth the price. But I don't order from Amazon that often, so I'm just looking to take advantage of this free month.

So what do you get? Free 2 day shipping on all eligible items. The 3DS? Totally eligible. You can even turn on an option to have the Prime subscription end before the next billing (or the first billing if you're hitting up the free offer) and all orders that you applied the free 2 day shipping to will retain it (I've been told).

So you could be getting a 3DS for $249.99 (no tax) like me and would only have to wait one or two days for it (after the 27th of March).

This has been a public service announcement. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment