Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reminder - Sony Holding a Press Conference Today/Tomorrow (depends on where you live)

No official confirmation of the subject of this conference, but a likely highlight seems to be a big reveal of the next PlayStation Portable, likely not the phone one. The conference is supposed to start at 10 PM for the West Coast (U.S.) and 1 AM for the East Coast (U.S.), so that means some of us will be staying up later than others. The time won't be horrible where I live, so I plan on staying up if only to see some message board reactions.

You can likely hit up the nearest friendly message board to see which of your favorite outlets are live-blogging the event, but I know Kotaku plans to live-blog it.

I really hope it's an info blowout, but I could definitely see them holding quite a bit of info back to use at E3 this June. Are you guys staying up? Leave me a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Thanks for posting this, as I totally forgot about it.

    I'll be up, but I'll be up doing homework...as I'm supposed to be doing now!

    I'm a night owl most nights, probably the coffee...so I would probably be up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I figured you might be the only one to see this at this point, but I'm glad you found it useful.

    Speaking of other people seeing it, I might need to email you about something tomorrow or Friday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to email whenever. I always try to reply to emails within 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete